Cyrus IMAP 3.2.9 Release Notes¶
Download from GitHub:
Changes since 3.2.8¶
- Fixed Issue #3605: don't send unsolicited updates about other mailboxes in response to STATUS command. This is technically okay but can confuse clients that don't expect it.
- Fixed Issue #3664: flush output when starting IDLE so changes are told immediately
- Fixed Issue #2383: XFER of a single user or mailbox now works again
- Fixed: XFER no longer tries to sync_restart (and hangs) when the destination backend doesn't support XFER-via-replication
- Fixed: XFER now reports an error when the name argument doesn't match anything, instead of doing nothing and then reporting that it succeeded at it.
- Fixed Issue #3597: ignore case difference in 'mailto:' prefix when comparing CalDAV ORGANIZERs
- Fixed Issue #3839: quota -f -u [user] no longer removes quota information from other, similarly-named users
- The formerly-standalone Cassandane tool has been merged into the cyrus-imapd repository, in the 'cassandane' subdirectory.
- XFER will now recognise backends from the upcoming 3.6 and 3.7 versions