Cyrus IMAP 3.0.8 Release Notes¶
This is a bug-fix release in the stable 3.0 series.
Refer to the Cyrus IMAP 3.0.0 Release Notes for important information about the 3.0 series, including upgrading instructions.
Download via HTTPS:
Changes Since 3.0.7¶
We're trialing using the Github Releases feature. If you have trouble downloading this release, please report this to the mailing lists. Thanks!
New configuration options¶
- The "search_fuzzy_always" option in imapd.conf(5) can be set to true to enable RFC6203 FUZZY search for all IMAP searches.
- Fixed Issue #2026: managesieve is now linked correctly (thanks Jason Tibbits)
- Fixed Issue #2355: regex library detection decoupled from sieve feature (thanks @yjh-styx)
- Fixed Issue #2362: other users mailboxes now LIST correctly when unixhierarchy is enabled (thanks Edda)
- Fixed Issue #2282: ptclient can now canonify across multiple domains, allowing users to connect with just their UID (thanks Timotheus Pokorra)
- Fixed: various documentation corrections (thanks @dilyanpalauzov, @marclaporte)
- Fixed Issue #2413: cyr_expire no longer resurrects conversations.db for recently deleted users
- Fixed Issue #2457: httpd now correctly resets Bearer auth scheme (thanks @dilyanpalauzov)
- Fixed: corruption when rewriting older (smaller) index records
- Fixed Issue #2466: cyrdump(8) and mbexamine(8) are no longer so crashy