126.96.36.199.4.5. Cyrus IMAP 2.3.4 Release Notes¶
Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.3.3
- Added support for BINARY APPEND (including CATENATE). Based on contributions from Tom Esh <email@example.com>.
- Added support for CONDSTORE (must be enabled on a per-mailbox basis with the /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/condstore mailbox annotation.
- Fixed bug in reconstruct using bad name for cyrus.header.
- Fixed bug with replication and default partition.
- ctl_mboxlist now dumps/undumps the mailbox type flags, making it useful for remote mailboxes.
- Better logging to facilitate message tracking (Wes Craig <firstname.lastname@example.org>).
- Implemented CAPABILITY response in banner and after authentication.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs and build issues.