Cyrus IMAP 2.4.3 Release Notes¶
Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.4.2
- Many fixes to replication edge case handling
- Added missing flags to reconstruct
- Replicate DELETED.user folders in sync_client -u (matches XFER behaviour now)
- Make sync_client only connect after forking in rolling mode. Fixes two things - ssl crashes due to shared resource conflicts, and also means master will start up even if the replica is not contactable
- Fixed crash on cyr_expire and ipurge annotation based expiry
- Many XFER fixes for compatibility across versions:
- allowing XFER in from delayed_expunge mailboxes
- allowing XFER back all the way to Cyrus 2.2.12. This was accomplished by adding logic that can generate backwards-compatible older version indexes, and version detection from the imapd banner.
- correctly fixing seen information for sub-mailboxes on XFER in
- Multi-target replication. Strictly this is a new feature - there was a broken implementation in 2.4.0, which is how this snuck in to the bugfix release. It's not super-well documented yet, but it works by creating a separate log file for each destination "channel", and then running one sync_client process per channel, so replication can fall behind on one without affecting replication to the other.
- Fixed some crashes and errors which occured when upgrading and opening corrupted mailboxes
- Modified AFS ptloader configure options to allow building on more modern systems