Cyrus IMAP 3.0.10 Release Notes¶
This is a bug-fix release in the stable 3.0 series.
Refer to the Cyrus IMAP 3.0.0 Release Notes for important information about the 3.0 series, including upgrading instructions.
Download via HTTPS:
Changes Since 3.0.9¶
We're trialing using the Github Releases feature. If you have trouble downloading this release, please report this to the mailing lists. Thanks!
- Fixed CVE-2019-11356: buffer overrun in httpd
- Fixed Issue #2621: Now builds correctly with ClamAV 0.101 (thanks Philippe Kueck)
- Fixed Issue #2678: imap/conversations.h can now be included in C++ sources (thanks Дилян Палаузов)
- Fixed Issue #2679: libcyrus_imap.pc is now installed by
make install(thanks Дилян Палаузов)
- Fixed Issue #2712: Cyrus::IMAP::Admin::rename() no longer produces warning when called without optional partition parameter
- Fixed Issue #2729: conversation subject normalisation now treats non-breaking space characters the same as other whitespace