:tocdepth : 3
184.108.40.206.1.16. Cyrus IMAP 3.0.2 Release Notes¶
This is a bug-fix release in the stable 3.0 series.
Refer to the Cyrus IMAP 3.0.0 Release Notes for important information about the 3.0 series, including upgrading instructions.
Download via HTTP:
Download via FTP:
220.127.116.11.1.16.1. Changes Since 3.0.1¶
18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124. Dependency changes¶
- Cyrus will now have the mboxevents feature compiled in, it is no longer optional.
126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52. Other changes¶
- Improved JMAP support, including attachment name searching
- Improved spelling/gramar in documentation (thanks Josh Soref)
- Distribution now includes a libcyrus_imap.pc (thanks Дилян Палаузов)
- Improved CUnit unit tests
- ctl_backups(8) now supports -V argument for faster list/stat operations
- Cyrus distributions now contain a VERSION file, containing the released Cyrus version, which is preserved across autoreconf calls.
- Removed convert-sieve.pl: translatesieve(8) does everything you need and more.
- Distribution now contains Cyrus::DList, Cyrus::ImapClone, and Cyrus::SyncProto perl modules
184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11. Bug fixes¶
- Fixed Issue #1933: activation of replicated sieve scripts now occurs atomically
- Fixed Issue #1931: improved handling of missing mysql in configure
- Fixed Issue #1901: CyrusDB API is now C++-friendly
- Fixed: don’t mix up X-NUM-FOLDERS quota usage on rename
- Fixed Issue #1944: SQLite only required if compiling with features that need it
- Fixed Issue #1914: VPATH builds now work correctly again
- Fixed Issue #1948: ACL changes are now auditlogged
- Fixed: JMAP downloadURL format
- Fixed: memory leak in httpd
- Fixed Issue #1967: imapd reports EXISTS count earlier and faster
- Fixed Issue #1964: correctly detect when librt is needed
- Fixed Issue #1909: tidy up –enable-sphinx/enable-xapian configure options (thanks Дилян Палаузов)
- Fixed: pkgconfig files now contain exec_prefix (thanks Дилян Палаузов)
- Fixed Issue #1993: crc32c and xsha1 modules now build correctly on big-endian platforms (thanks Jason Tibbitts)
- Fixed: reconstruct no longer crashes on non-64bit platforms (thanks Jason Tibbitts)