126.96.36.199.1.19. Cyrus IMAP 3.0.5 Release Notes¶
This is a bug-fix release in the stable 3.0 series.
Refer to the Cyrus IMAP 3.0.0 Release Notes for important information about the 3.0 series, including upgrading instructions.
Download via HTTP:
Download via FTP:
188.8.131.52.1.19.1. Changes Since 3.0.4¶
184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11. Bug fixes¶
- Fixed special-use proxying in murder (thanks Wolfgang Breyha)
- Fixed Issue #2192: XFER no longer crashes
- Fixed Issue #2191: lmtpd now reports the correct error when recipient is over quota (thanks Edda)
- Fixed Issue #2199: rollback mailboxes.db changes on mupdate failure in correct order (thanks Michael Menge)
- Fixed Issue #2201: tls_prune(8) now exits cleanly (nothing to do) instead of crashing when tls_sessions.db does not exist
- Fixed Issue #2216: failure to install SIGUSR2 handler is now logged correctly (thanks Jonathan Kamens)
18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124. Other changes¶
- More robust handling of perl module MANIFEST files
- iCal handling now permits empty URL properties (for iOS 11 compatibility)