188.8.131.52.1.22. Cyrus IMAP 3.0.8 Release Notes¶
This is a bug-fix release in the stable 3.0 series.
Refer to the Cyrus IMAP 3.0.0 Release Notes for important information about the 3.0 series, including upgrading instructions.
Download via HTTPS:
184.108.40.206.1.22.1. Changes Since 3.0.7¶
220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168. Release changes¶
We’re trialing using the Github Releases feature. If you have trouble downloading this release, please report this to the mailing lists. Thanks!
22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199. New configuration options¶
- The “search_fuzzy_always” option in imapd.conf(5) can be set to true to enable RFC6203 FUZZY search for all IMAP searches.
188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206. Bug fixes¶
- Fixed Issue #2026: managesieve is now linked correctly (thanks Jason Tibbits)
- Fixed Issue #2355: regex library detection decoupled from sieve feature (thanks @yjh-styx)
- Fixed Issue #2362: other users mailboxes now LIST correctly when unixhierarchy is enabled (thanks Edda)
- Fixed Issue #2282: ptclient can now canonify across multiple domains, allowing users to connect with just their UID (thanks Timotheus Pokorra)
- Fixed: various documentation corrections (thanks @dilyanpalauzov, @marclaporte)
- Fixed Issue #2413: cyr_expire no longer resurrects conversations.db for recently deleted users
- Fixed Issue #2457: httpd now correctly resets Bearer auth scheme (thanks @dilyanpalauzov)
- Fixed: corruption when rewriting older (smaller) index records
- Fixed Issue #2466: cyrdump(8) and mbexamine(8) are no longer so crashy