Cyrus IMAP 3.4.3 Release Notes¶
Download from GitHub:
Changes since 3.4.2¶
- Fixed Issue #3854: miscellaneous build warnings reported by gcc 8.3.0 with optimisations turned on
- Fixed: typos in some GCC feature detection macros
- Fixed Issue #3769: undefined reference when using flock locking rather than fcntl (thanks Дилян Палаузов)
- Fixed Issue #3843: man pages for optional features had been excluded from release tarballs
- Fixed Issue #3605: don't send unsolicited updates about other mailboxes in response to STATUS command. This is technically okay but can confuse clients that don't expect it.
- Fixed Issue #3664: flush output when starting IDLE so changes are told immediately
- Fixed Issue #2383: XFER of a single user or mailbox now works again
- Fixed: XFER no longer tries to sync_restart (and hangs) when the destination backend doesn't support XFER-via-replication
- Fixed: XFER now reports an error when the name argument doesn't match anything, instead of doing nothing and then reporting that it succeeded at it.
- Fixed Issue #3597: ignore case difference in 'mailto:' prefix when comparing CalDAV ORGANIZERs
- Fixed: compare ORGANIZER in CalDAV requests against user's schedule addresses
- Fixed: scheduling userid now set correctly when virtdomains is disabled or a defaultdomain is set
- Fixed: use-after-free in Xapian search error logging
- Fixed Issue #3750: use-after-free in JMAP Calendar/set error logging
- Fixed Issue #3839: quota -f -u [user] no longer removes quota information from other, similarly-named users
- The formerly-standalone Cassandane tool has been merged into the cyrus-imapd repository, in the 'cassandane' subdirectory.
- XFER will now recognise backends from the upcoming 3.6 and 3.7 versions