Cyrus IMAP 3.0.17 Release Notes¶
This is a bug-fix release in the 3.0 series.
Refer to the Cyrus IMAP 3.0.0 Release Notes for important information about the 3.0 series, including upgrading instructions.
Download via HTTPS:
Changes Since 3.0.16¶
- Fixed Issue #2383: XFER of a single user or mailbox now works again
- Fixed: XFER no longer tries to sync_restart (and hangs) when the destination backend doesn't support XFER-via-replication
- Fixed: XFER now reports an error when the name argument doesn't match anything, instead of doing nothing and then reporting that it succeeded at it.
- The formerly-standalone Cassandane tool has been merged into the cyrus-imapd repository, in the 'cassandane' subdirectory.
- XFER will now recognise backends from the upcoming 3.6 and 3.7 versions