Cyrus IMAP 2.3.13 Release Notes¶
Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.3.12
- Added an experimental “sql” backend for cyrusdb. Currently MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite are supported. See the new sql_* options for details.
- Added support for IMAP [CAPABILITY] response code to client-side of Murder proxies.
- Added support for ManageSieve auto-capability response after STARTTLS and after AUTH with a SASL security layer.
- Made MAXWORD and MAXQUOTED sizes configurable via imapd.conf – courtesy of Fastmail.fm.
- Rewrote cyrusdb_quotalegacy.c to use readir() rather than glob.c. This avoids a potential crash due to conflicts between glibc and Heimdal implementations of glob().
- Added support for fulldirhash to ctl_mboxlist -v.
- More skiplist transaction fixes – courtesy of Fastmail.fm.
- cyr_expire no longer has a default of 0 (zero) for -X and -D. These options must be used explicitly in order to have the desired effect.
- Added sieve_utf8fileinto option.
- Added sieve_sasl_send_unsolicited_capability and sieve_sasl_expect_unsolicited_capability options.
- Several 32/64-bit compatibility fixes.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs and build issues.