188.8.131.52.4.8. Cyrus IMAP 2.3.7 Release Notes¶
Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.3.6
- Fixed problems with replication and virtual domains.
- Fixed problems with newer cyrus.index files on 64-bit machines.
- Added ‘-p <ssf>’ option to services so that PLAIN authentication can be used without TLS in secure environments.
- Added munge8bit to control whether unencoded 8-bit characters in headers are changed to ‘X’ or are left alone.
- Added sieve_allowreferrals option to control whether timsieved issues referrals or proxys traffic to backends.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs and build issues.