220.127.116.11.4.9. Cyrus IMAP 2.3.8 Release Notes¶
Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.3.7
- Added improved_mboxlist_sort option which fixes LIST/LSUB problem with characters like ‘-‘ and ‘ ‘ in mailbox names. See imapd.conf.5 for details
- Fixed problem with mupdate randomly spinning.
- Fixed problem with DELETEing mailboxes with split metadata directories.
- Fixed compatibility problem with RFC 4314 ACLs and mixed 2.2/2.3 environments.
- Fixed problem with replication and COPYing Seen messages.
- Fixed problem with replication and XFER.
- Added options to reconstruct to preserve cyrus.expunge and to synchronize changes to a replica server.
- Removed (broken) support for proxying of pipelined IMAP commands.
- Added new cyr_dbtool utility for manipulating Cyrus databases (courtesy of Fastmail.fm).
- Better sanity checking of IMAP URLs.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs and build issues.