126.96.36.199.1.7. Cyrus IMAP 2.4.6 Release Notes¶
Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.4.5
- Fixed Bug #3370 - corruption on OpenBSD and other systems without a reliable mmap
- Fixed Bug #3360 - race condition which could lose seen data on XFER with upgrade
- Lots of documentation updates
- Fixed Bug #3355 - added an option to suppress items from the capability response (and bug #3356 when the first attempt was buggy)
- Fixed Bug #3357 - crash when calling ctl_mboxlist on mailboxes with annotations
- Fixed Bug #3369 - crash when undumping mailbox during XFER
- Fixed Bug #3361 - shared folders not listing in LSUB “” % - only with unixheirsep and altnamespace
- Fixed Bug #3362 - “too many open files” when doing XFER of a user with too many sub mailboxes. Makes XFER less “atomic”, but now it works, which is good!
- Fixed Bug #3313 - md5 library usage. Properly this time!