Cyrus IMAP 2.5.9 Release Notes¶
This is a bug-fix release in the stable 2.5 series.
Refer to the Cyrus IMAP 2.5.0 Release Notes for important information about the 2.5 series, including upgrading instructions.
Download via HTTP:
Download via FTP:
Changes Since 2.5.8¶
- Libical 2.0.0 is now supported.
- preliminary support for OpenSSL 1.1.0 (not yet released)
- Fixed: imapd now proxies LIST (special-use) to backend (thanks John Capo)
- Fixed: sync_client handles its shutdown file more reliably (thanks John Capo)
- Fixed: httpd no longer crashes with assertion failure on shutdown after CalDAV has been used
- Fixed bugzilla #3938: squat search now handles pre-2.5 cyrus.squat data
- Fixed Issue #5: twoskip database I/O performance in unlocked foreach
- various build system improvements