18.104.22.168.1.10. Cyrus IMAP 2.5.9 Release Notes¶
This is a bug-fix release in the stable 2.5 series.
Refer to the Cyrus IMAP 2.5.0 Release Notes for important information about the 2.5 series, including upgrading instructions.
Download via HTTP:
Download via FTP:
22.214.171.124.1.10.1. Changes Since 2.5.8¶
126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52. Dependency changes¶
- Libical 2.0.0 is now supported.
- preliminary support for OpenSSL 1.1.0 (not yet released)
184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11. Other changes¶
- ipurge(8) now supports a “-n” (dry run) option (thanks Valentin Vidic)
18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124. Bug fixes¶
- Fixed: imapd now proxies LIST (special-use) to backend (thanks John Capo)
- Fixed: sync_client handles its shutdown file more reliably (thanks John Capo)
- Fixed: httpd no longer crashes with assertion failure on shutdown after CalDAV has been used
- Fixed bugzilla #3938: squat search now handles pre-2.5 cyrus.squat data
- Fixed Issue #5: twoskip database I/O performance in unlocked foreach
- various build system improvements