Cyrus IMAP 3.0.14 Release Notes¶
This is a bug-fix release in the 3.0 series.
Refer to the Cyrus IMAP 3.0.0 Release Notes for important information about the 3.0 series, including upgrading instructions.
Download via HTTPS:
Changes Since 3.0.13¶
- Added compatibility with recent versions of libcap (thanks Jakob Gahde)
- Fixed Issue #2920: backup tools now expect admin namespace mboxnames, not internal names (additional fixes that were not included in 3.0.13)
- Fixed: don’t cross ‘.’ boundaries when iterating DELETED mailboxes
- Fixed Issue #3116: cyr_info(8) now correctly validates archivepartition- settings
- Fixed: XFER now correctly distinguishes between 2.3.x releases
- Fixed Issue #3123: XFER now recognises 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 backends
- Fixed: XFER now syslogs a warning when it doesn’t recognise the backend Cyrus version