Cyrus IMAP 3.0.15 Release Notes¶
This is a bug-fix release in the 3.0 series.
Refer to the Cyrus IMAP 3.0.0 Release Notes for important information about the 3.0 series, including upgrading instructions.
Download via HTTPS:
Changes Since 3.0.14¶
- Fixed Issue #3143: tools/git-version.sh did not need bash specifically
- Fixed Issue #3191: saved session reuse crash when TLS enabled for backend connections
- Fixed Issue #3287: tools/translatesieve directory iteration protection (thanks Daniel O'Connor)
- Fixed Issue #53: mailbox tombstones were not being cleaned up by cyr_expire(8)
- Fixed: XFER now recognises 3.4 and 3.5 backends
- Fixed Issue #3320: memory leak during backend auth state cleanup
- Fixed Issue #3312: fixed use-after-free segfault in mupdate-client (thanks Mario Haustein)