5.3. Frequently Asked Questions¶
5.3.2. Installation Problems¶
5.3.3. Common Feature Requests¶
5.3.4. Common Operational Questions¶
- 188.8.131.52. How do I view ACLs on a mailbox?
- 184.108.40.206. What annotations are available?
- 220.127.116.11. Is it safe to put <configdirectory>/proc and <configdirectory>/lock on a tmpfs filesystem?
- 18.104.22.168. How to enable core dumps
- 22.214.171.124. Why can I not delete a mailbox as an admin user?
- 126.96.36.199. When is What ... Deleted, Expired, Expunged or Purged?
- 188.8.131.52. Why is deliver.db so large?
- 184.108.40.206. I have multiple imapd-SERVICES configured and experience occasional freezes when I try to log in!
- 220.127.116.11. How to run gdb on Cyrus components
- 18.104.22.168. Cyrus delivers claims that the mailbox does not exist
- 22.214.171.124. Why is mail being rejected with No Mailbox found due to MiXed CaSe incoming e-mail?
- 126.96.36.199. Can I use MySQL (or another SQL database) as the primary mail store?
- 188.8.131.52. Why do POP3 connections take so long, but once the connection is established all is well?
- 184.108.40.206. Why does reconstruct -m not work?
- 220.127.116.11. Shared File Systems GPFS for high availability
- 18.104.22.168. How to enable telemetry
- 22.214.171.124. The process count keeps growing!
- 126.96.36.199. “unable to join environment” error
- 188.8.131.52. Why does Cyrus set the MAIL FROM address of the sender of vacation responses to ‘<>’?
5.3.5. Common Interoperability Problems¶
Looking for the Cyrus SASL FAQ?