Cyrus IMAP 3.0.12 Release Notes¶
This is a bug-fix release in the stable 3.0 series.
Refer to the Cyrus IMAP 3.0.0 Release Notes for important information about the 3.0 series, including upgrading instructions.
Download via HTTPS:
Changes Since 3.0.11¶
We’re trialing using the Github Releases feature. If you have trouble downloading this release, please report this to the mailing lists. Thanks!
- Fixed CVE-2019-18928: unauthenticated HTTP requests no longer inherit authentication from the previous request on the same connection
- configure can now find xapian-config-1.5 on its own, if it’s in your PATH.
- make distcheck now tries to build with most components enabled
- Sphinx 2 is now supported for documentation builds (thanks Jakob Gahde)
- Now builds cleanly with GCC 9.1.1 (thanks Дилян Палаузов)
- configure –disable-pcre now works properly, and falls back to POSIX regexes
- Added support for tls1_3
- Fixed Issue #2848: MessageExpunge events from ipurge now have valid uri field
- Fixed Issue #2877: quota -f now works correctly with improved_mboxlist_sort: no
- Fixed Issue #2741: Murder frontends no longer crash on GETMETADATA
- Fixed Issue #2808: UNDUMP no longer crashes when quota needs updating
- Fixed: mailboxes can no longer be created in the namespace reserved for reverseacls data
- Fixed Issue #2893: the experimental backup system now supports shared mailboxes
- Fixed: can now assign a sieve variable based on itself
- Fixed Issue #2904: authenticataed, cacheable DAV responses now include a Cache-Control: private header