What annotations are available?¶
Cyrus annotations are based on a draft (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-imap-annotatemore-08) version of RFC 5464.
- /admin - Sets the administrator email address for the server. (See cyradm(1))
- /check - Boolean value “true” or “false” that indicates whether this
mailbox should be checked at regular intervals by the client. The interval
in minutes is specified by the
/checkperiodentry. (Draft RFC)
- /checkperiod - Numeric value indicating a period of minutes that the client uses to determine the interval of regular ‘new mail’ checks for the corresponding mailbox. (Draft RFC)
- /comment - Sets a comment or description associated with the mailbox. (cyradm(1))
- /motd - Sets a “message of the day”. The message gets displayed as an ALERT after authentication.
- /sort - Defines the default sort criteria [I-D.ietf-imapext-sort] to use when first displaying the mailbox contents to the user, or NIL if sorting is not required. (Draft RFC)
- /thread - Defines the default thread criteria [I-D.ietf-imapext-sort] to use when first displaying the mailbox contents to the user, or NIL if threading is not required. If both sort and thread are not NIL, then threading should take precedence over sorting. (Draft RFC)
- /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/condstore - Enables the IMAP CONDSTORE extension (modification sequences) on the mailbox. (See cyradm(1))
- vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/duplicatedeliver - Flag signalling that we’re allowing duplicate delivery of messages to the mailbox, overriding system-wide duplicate suppression.
- /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/expire - Sets the number of days after which messages will be expired from the mailbox. (cyradm(1))
- /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/freespace - Undocumented.
- /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/lastpop - (time_t) of the last pop3 login to this INBOX, used to enforce the “poptimeout” imapd.conf option.
- vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/lastupdate - (time_t) of the last time a message was appended
- /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/news2mail - Sets an email address to which messages injected into the server via NNTP will be sent. (cyradm(1))
- /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/partition - Undocumented.
- /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/pop3newuidl - Flag signalling that we’re using “uidvalidity.uid” instead of just “uid” for the output of the POP3 UIDL command.
- /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/serve - Undocumented.
- /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/sharedseen - Enables the use of a shared Seen flag on messages rather than a per-user Seen flag. The ’s’ right in the mailbox ACL still controls whether a user can set the shared Seen flag. (See cyradm(1))
- /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/shutdown - Sets a shutdown message. The message gets displayed as an ALERT and all users are disconnected from the server (subsequent logins are disallowed). (cyradm(1))
- /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/sieve - Indicates the name of the global sieve script that should be run when a message is delivered to the shared mailbox (not used for personal mailboxes). (cyradm(1))
- /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/size - Undocumented.
- /vendor/cmu/cyrus-imapd/squat - Indicates that the mailbox should have a squat index created for it. (See squatter(8))