Cyrus IMAP 2.5.17 Release Notes¶
This is a bug-fix release in the 2.5 series.
Refer to the Cyrus IMAP 2.5.0 Release Notes for important information about the 2.5 series, including upgrading instructions.
Download via HTTPS:
Changes Since 2.5.16¶
- Fixed Issue #3143: tools/git-version.sh did not need bash specifically
- Fixed Issue #3191: saved session reuse crash when TLS enabled for backend connections
- Fixed: XFER now recognises 3.4 and 3.5 backends
- Fixed Issue #3320: memory leak during backend auth state cleanup
- Fixed Issue #3312: fixed use-after-free segfault in mupdate-client (thanks Mario Haustein)