Cyrus IMAP 2.5.8 Release Notes¶
This is a bug-fix release in the stable 2.5 series.
Refer to the Cyrus IMAP 2.5.0 Release Notes for important information about the 2.5 series, including upgrading instructions.
Download from GitHub:
Changes Since 2.5.7¶
- Allow replicated backends in a discrete Murder to both actively participate in the Murder.
- When choosing between ANNOTATEMORE and METADATA, favour what the client used.
- Fixed: master on pselect systems no longer chokes on repeated interrupts (thanks Jens Erat and team)
- Fixed: better iOS CalDAV support (don’t announce VPOLL)
- Fixed: backported version detection code to detect future versions
- Fixed bug #3927: don’t break cyrus.index on XFER of mailbox with annotations (thanks Wolfgang Breyha)
- Fixed: replication/XFER of mailbox names containing ‘@’
- Fixed: METADATA and GETMETADATA pattern/list recognition
- Fixed bug #3862: don’t leave behind inconsistent mailboxes when mupdate fails during mailbox rename
- Fixed compilation with Sun Studio 12 C Compiler (thanks Marty Lee)
- Fixed bug #3765: ctl_cyrusdb(8) now uses database paths from imapd.conf (thanks Simon Matter)
- Fixed :task:`227`: service processes no longer crash with ‘-T 0’ argument (thanks Ian Batten and Jens Erat)
- various build system fixes