188.8.131.52.2.8. Cyrus IMAP 2.4.17-caldav-beta8 Release Notes¶
Changes to the Cyrus IMAP Server since 2.4.17-caldav-beta7
- Added Timzone Service module along with associated admin tools (ctl_zoneinfo, vzic).
- Added support for accepting/returning jCal (requires Jansson) and xCal data wherever iCalendar data is allowed.
- Proxied responses (including chunked) are now piped to client rather than being buffered and forwarded.
- Better handling of COPY/MOVE between backends (including LOCKs).
- Fixed “annotation truncation” bug where the largest allowed annotation value was slightly less than 4k (solves problem reading CalDavZAP settings).
- GET on ./well-known now returns a list of /.well-known/ URLs on the server.
- Added support for X-HTTP-Method-Override header in POST requests.
- Added replacement functions for those not present in libxml2 < v2.8.0
- Plugged a few more memory leaks found by Valgrind.